http://www.hostasonline.com/psp414.exe

Hello everyone
	I don't know if anybody is interested but I loaded Paint Shop Pro 4.14
on the server. This program can do about anything Paint Shop Pro 5 or
Photoshop 5 can do and is smaller and easier to operate. It can resize
photos, make graphics, compress images, convert them from one format to
another, add text, on and on. All you have to do is open the photo in
the program and do the resizing/compressing/format changing right there
and then resave it. It works great with digital images also.
	All you have to do to download it is click on the name and save it on
your computer. Then double click on the filename in windows explorer and
you are there.
--
Bye
Bob