seedlings

To all hosta folk,

I would like to offer all my new crop of maple tree seedlings. They are
plentiful this year so the price will be like I'm giving them away. Only
catch--you must dig them yourself. Hurry on up- I need to make room.

Also, I used some potting medium left over in my patio to grow some
hosta seedlings. I now have Caladium in with my seedlings. They look
great together.

Ray Wiegand z5
Mentor, Ohio

Lancefolia, Honeybell, Royal Standard and Plantaginea is up. I guess I
must wait for my favorites