Re: http://www.hostasonline.com/psp414.exe

In a message dated 4/10/99 8:52:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net

<< I don't know if anybody is interested but I loaded Paint Shop Pro 4.14
 on the server. >>

BOb, I'd be REAL interested IF you told me you had a way to get us all copies
of Paint Shop Pro 4.14 FREE... Then I'd be REAL interested.. But what good
does it do me to know you have that program on the server?  Can I use it