Re: Tree and psp414

Beth Arnold wrote:

> > If you need any help with PSP to get started let me know. I might make
> >a little tutorial for the basics
> Bob, I don't know about Dan, but I know I will need some help.  I
> down-loaded it and took a look and because I didn't have the time I gave up
> for now.  Is there a tutorial on the software somewhere?
Hi Beth
	That email was actually meant for Dan. I quess I don't look close
enough and send them off and I apoligize. But no problem if you or
anyone need some help, let me know. I will make a simple tutorial in a
day or so with the basics like compression, resizing, screen shots, etc
and let everyone know. It is really a very easy program.
--
Bye
Bob