Re: Dan Heims of Heronswood Nursery

+AD4-Cr-p Dan, you are supposed to tell us this info before the show is on+ACE-
+AD4-watched a bit of HGTV this afternoon too, but must have missed Dan's
+AD4-Lori Johnson
+AD4-Where it is cold and rainy too.

Sorry Lori. I woke up and it was on. I often sleep to educational TV.
It's a habit I started is school. My wife won't let me have the remote
control anyway, so I have to watch what she wants.