Re: Those green life forms

>I have a couple of hosts reverting  to the all green form from thier
>variegated forms. Can anyone help with the names? I need the names of
>the all green forms of....'Cherry Berry,' Shade Fanfare,' and 'Fresh.'
>If anyone knows, thanks for the help.
>
>Mike Groothuis
>Niles, MI
>zone 5b

Mike and all,
There must have been a release of some mislabeled hostas that were tagged
'Fresh.' I bought one a couple of years ago and it is also all green (not
gold).  Pertaining to Tom's post about the all-gold form, 'Blonde Elf,' I
have that and my all green 'Fresh' is definitely not that.

For what it's worth, 'Marachino Cherry,' the all green form of 'Cherry
Berry,' is a really nice hosta.  I would recommend it.
\Stacy

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b