Re: Medio Variegated Hyacinthina?

Mike,
	I have a very large clump of Hyacinthina in my garden that every year
for the past 4 years has had 3 sports.  2 have a cream center, and one
is streaked cream and green.  All three sports are in different
locations within the clump.  Also each sports turns all green as the
summer progresses.  Hyacinthina does tend to do funny things pretty
regularly.  Just see how many sports are listed on the Hosta Wheels.
--
Tom Micheletti
The Hosta Patch