Re: Mosses---New(?) Topic

To Beth Arnold and others (who do not know Abel from Adam)
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/shishi/page/index.htm">Shinkigen: a new
beginning
</A>

 http://members.aol.com/shishi/page/index.htm

many questions about mosses and mossing
no moss, no moss (sorry, been waitin for this chance since the fight)
i will answer those who e'd me privately,
but need to open this back up to the group

thanks all,  specially Cynth (the inspiration)

ha (my initials, not a social commentary)
nawuth jawuhjuh
7a