Garden Awards

Here is an informative posting from Gayle Kamp, who was nice enough to permit
me to send to the list:

I agree about the recognition and credits.  I also agree that there should be
more garden awards at the Convention gardens, not less.  A garden does not
have to be the 'best garden'.  There could be several awards.  For example,"
My kind of garden award"  voted on by the conventioneers.  Another award
could be for the 'use of garden sculpture and art',  'Japanese Garden'.
There are all kinds of possibilities.  'My kind of Garden' could be selected
by the conventioneers and other awards be selected by committee(s).
Sometimes an award might not be given.  Awards could be given for a garden of
owners design, etc., vs landscape architect.  Just ideas.

Sent by: Clyde Crockett z5