Showing Off

In a message dated 4/17/99 8:55:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

 >   What makes one an "expert"?
 > Barbara
 I can't speak for all experts, but in my case it was just an extraordinary
 degree of hubris.

OK Chick,
I had to look that one up and my dearly departed papa told me that when I
learn a new word I should immediately use it in a sentence so here goes...
One female and two male turkeys just walked through my gardens.  Of course
the two males were displaying great hubris!  Do we think they are hosta
Here's one for you....
Would you be pictured in a gazetteer under expert or hubristic or none of the
Carol in CT.  =:->