Re: Too late, too late!!! :o(

Jose Almandoz wrote:

> Hi Hosta List,
>
> I went today to inspect part of my Hosta collection I grow in other
> place far from where I garden. It is a colder place and I thought I
> could be in time to see if slugs and snails had done their nasty job...
> Well, I've arrived far too late!!!. On the early sprouting hostas the
Jose
If you have good slug bait you can apply, to the base area, you may want
to try cutting back the plants that are the worst, to the ground.  They
will resprout in a while with nice fresh foliage.  If the bait is
working you should be OK.  How long have your hostas been up there?  As
I am sure you know, for many of us, they are just sprouting.
Ran Lydell          (Zone 6 B)