PPM info, delete if not interested

For the future use of Dan, Jim, and John and others:

I tried PPM extensively in hosta tc medium and tried all sorts of different
concentrations, and never saw any real benefit to using it.  My controls
behaved the same as the PPM containing medium, and the PPM containing
medium didn't really help with contamination.  If you get a free sample,
fine; but I wouldn't waste your time with it.

One thing I never bothered with however was the new decontamination
protocol that guri sent me that involved the 24-48 hour soaks in PPM.  So I
don't know about that.

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b