Re: Toads and Rhinoceroses

There is a ground beetle that is a good beetle and I believe they help
control slugs.  THe reason I know is that I keep catching them in my tubs of
slug bait and they drowned.  Later I found that I should try to prevent this
from happening.  I will find my source and see what it said.
Beth Arnold+AFw-
Zone 5