tell me again

Hosta folk,

please, tell me of a cure. I have started my season of acquiring Hosta
much to soon. It isn't even May yet. The Daybreak and Zounds were cheap.
Bright Lights called my name. Wolverine and Robert Frost I just had to
have. Spilt Milk was a gift in all its glory. I can't wait for my Tenryu
and Komodo Dragon. I am planning on going to the National--maybe that
isn't such a good idea <BG>.

Could it just be spring fever?

Ray W z5
Mentor, Ohio

P.S. anyone interested in a swingset and large sandbox?