Re: Toads: the potential answer for Jose's problems

Hi Beth -
	I have two "Toad Abodes" and have never seen any toads using them.
However, I do have toads in the garden, albeit fewer than in past years. We
also usually have at least one pair of House Wrens. Nevertheless, we have
plenty of slugs and snails. Conclusion? If you buy Toad Abodes consider
them to be a conversation piece, rather than a functional garden item.

Carolyn Q. Bryson, INdianapolis, Zone 5