Re: Preen, Roundup, Surflan and Treflan

Here is a link to the Surflan label. Notice hostas are on the label for
both field grown and container grown.

As the label says, you must check with your local state, tribe, province
concerning the laws in your area. I have a commercial applicators
license.

Surflan is available with an ag. label for +ACQ-71.50 per gallon in a two
and a half gallon container. The Turf and Ornamental label sells for +ACQ-78
per gallon in a two and a half gallon container. (Terra Chemical). Same
stuff. Same concentration. Different label. I use the ag. labeled
Surflan because I buy it at the same place the local farmers do. It's in
local warehouses by the pallet.

I printed the Turf and Ornamental label off of the web. The ag. label
does not have the information I needed.

Here the link to the Surflan label for Turf and Ornamental use:

http://dowagro.com/label+AF8-system/label+AF8-files/us/speclbl/2373.pdf

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7