OH! Christmas tree OH, Christmas tree.

Hello all-

I've got a question about about a specific mutation that has occured with one of my Hosta 'Christmas tree.'

I've got five seperate plants.  4 are identical in appearence, one is different.  The cream edging is almost, if not over, an inch in width.  The others are smaller, about a 1/2" or less.   Looking at them all lined up it is the only difference.  All of the pic's I've seen of Christmas tree have had the thin margin.

So.........  Knowing that slight improvements or variances in apperance sometime make for a 'new' hosta...... would this qualify or is this just a gem in my garden?  Any input would be great.

Mike Pinterics
Milwaukee, WI