-----Original Message-----
From: bob +ADw-bobaxe+AEA-sbtek.net+AD4-
To: AHSE-MAILROBIN+AEA-HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM
+ADw-AHSE-MAILROBIN+AEA-HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM+AD4AOw- hosta-open+AEA-mallorn.com
+ADw-hosta-open+AEA-mallorn.com+AD4-
Date: Saturday, April 24, 1999 11:17 PM
Subject: http://www.hostasonline.com/library/index.html

+AD4-Good evening
+AD4- Carol sent a graphic of the rossizing method if you want to see it.
+AD4-http://www.hostasonline.com/library/index.html
+AD4-Thanks
+AD4---
+AD4-Bye
+AD4-Bob
+AD4-
+AD4-       Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308 319 568-4859
+AD4-                http://www.hostasonline.com/  Hostasonline.com
+AD4-               http://www.hostasonline.com/webwork.html WEBWORK
+AD4-To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo+AEA-mallorn.com with the
+AD4-message text UNSUBSCRIBE HOSTA-OPEN