Missing Hosta

All of my hostas are peeking through except two.  I had a Gold Standard
planted in a gloomy corner of my garden that I loved because it made it so
bright.  And, I had a Green Sheen in the front yard that has not shown any
signs of life.  Should I be concerned?  Could something have eaten them?
Any and all answers are appreciated!

Pottsey
zone5