Re: Missing Hosta

In a message dated 4/25/1999 10:38:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

<< None of my Gold Standard are showing yet.  I bet your plant is just not
 ready to emerge. >>

Nothing to worry about. Gold Standard has not emerged here in my Indy (z5)
The plants to worry about with late freezes are the montanas. AND, of course,

Clyde Crockett z5