Really Spring at last (I Hope)

Well I feel like I can start to relax a little.  I'm seeing the pips
breaking ground on new hostas everyday and all the most expensive ones are
accounted for.  Only Snow Cap and Neat and Tidy haven't stirred but they
were the last two to come up last year.  The one I'm most impressed with
this early in the season is Kifukurin Ko Mame. Five nice divisions, leaves
still tiny but are completely unfurled. Looks absolutely adorable, wish it
wasn't going to get much bigger, but I know it will.   Patriot's Fire also
increased very well.