-- BEGIN included message

From: CCREDUX@aol.com

Please let me know if you are going to attend the American Hosta Society
Convention. I hope to have a meeting with those interested in forming the
subject society.

Please email me at clyderock@aol.com

If you are not going to be there, please inform me if you are interested in
the new society.  I plan to form a Taskforce to get things moving this

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN

Grow your list the most and receive a $5000 donation
to the charity of your choice.
See our homepage for details on our new ONEreach incentive programs.

-- END included message