oops!just found 'Cupid's Dart' on wheel

Henk wrote:
>Yes,it's on the H.Candy Hearts' wheel.
>H.'Candy Hearts'
>H.'Heartsong' sport of H.'Candy Hearts'
>H.'Cupids Dart' sport of H.'Heartsong'
>I have no info about H.'Independence Day'

I just found 'Cupid's Dart' on a hosta wheel during lunch.  Imagine my
surprise.  Sport is so much different morphologically from the original!
(If I indeed have the right 'Candy Hearts' and the right 'Cupid's Dart,'
which I think I do.)

Sorry! I will study the wheels further.

Did anybody ever do an Undulata wheel?

Stacy Holtzman