Re: Tim OTP/4006 and counting

Hi Sue
Unfortunately I have a problem with my list. Or should I say a problem or
two.
I started it on my Psion organiser, so I could have it readily available out
and about and this was long before I even considered getting a
PC..........way back in 1992/3 I think.
I found it eventually swamped my ist version machine, so I got a second
faster model early last year, which was immediately withdrawn, but it
magically sorted my data into alphabetical order, which made it easy to
compare lists. Then, around the 3000 mark it stopped sorting........couldnt
cope.
But the main problem is that I havent yet been able to transfer that data to
my PC and have it in an accessible place to pass on to others.  And
transferring it by hand and then needing to update all things twice just
aint my scene. Because of course many entries contain registration, plant
description, some whereabouts info plus pic and desirability notes
Apologies for now, but the answer is " no can do". Sorry.
Tim over the pond