Re: Zillis' Book

Any time you are dealing with a printer on a large project you would be
foolish to make firm predictions, but it's not quite as sinister as you
make it sound.

Anyone who has heard that the book is out has heard wrong.  Nobody has
the book yet except Q&Z, who as of yesterday have only received a
sample.  It is expected from the printer this week or next.  I would
expect that, as we did, anyone taking orders for the book would have
explained that it was not yet available.  We have already had to triple
our initial order from Q&Z because of the demand.

Chick