Re: Zillis' Book

jlanier@yancey.main.nc.us writes:

<< I'm a person who used
 to watch Mark crawl around on his hands and knees at almost every hosta
 function/garden tour measuring leaves, taking pictures etc. and I have
 been hoping to get this great book for at least 25 years now. I know it
 will be valuable to anyone who loves hostas, and well worth the price. >>

John, you have an interesting point of view.  I have only met Mark one time
and found him to be very quiet and reserved, although I hear from a good
source that he has a great sense of humor, and that he is being meticulous on
the publishing of this book.

At least I have not had to wait as long as you, I just found out about it
last year.  N.