Re: got ebay beat

Dan Nelson wrote:

> Bob,
>
> That's an interesting link. What does it cost to sell items on ebay?
>
> Dan

Hi Dan
	I don't know what it costs on ebay, something like $.25 to enter it up
to a certain amount and then goes up. If you sell it costs a per cent of
the sales. I sold some awhile back and it cost over $100. Just quessing
it costs about 6-8% of total sales.
	I found a link to the fees. You don't realize it but the fees mount up
fast.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sellerguide/selling-fees.html
	It would ber nice if everyone moved to the librarey one, save tons of
money for all.
--
Bye
Bob