Hello all....
  I just had to tell all you hosta lovers about my surprise visit from three (1 male and 2 females) peacocks today. I looked out the window at my hosta gardens and there they were, drinking out of my bird bath. I took pictures thru my window (screen and all) and am going to get them developed so I can share them with all of you.
Sue Smith