Re: More Library Fund donations.

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> Bob, are we having an auction for the library?  N.

Hi Narda
	It is a sort of library auction Naylor Creek came up with. I thought if
somebody wanted to while the weather is nice what the heck, they can get
the plants or whatever and plant them yet this year.
	I had alot of fun with the last one as I think others did. The library
fund has enough money for now but if someone wants to add to it and it
is all automated why not.

--
Bye
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/