Re: email and the US Post Office

U.S. Postal Service to deliver e-mail on paper

This is from and editorial news leter - one of many I receive daily....

Could this be the cause of that ill directed rumor??????????????

Bernie
Service. It would forward the document to a printer near the recipient,
and then drop it in the mail for you. Beats licking stamps and stuffing
envelopes in my book.
http://www.nwfusion.com/news/2000/0810postal.html