Re: Color Parade-Sweet Standard

In a message dated 8/11/00 4:15:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Hostanut@Bellsouth.net writes:

<<
 If someone has a mature(ish) Color Parade, maybe they can provide the
 measurements.

 More than you wanted to know, huh?

Not a chance Lu, but I will say you amaze me, you should never have showed me
your list, I can only imagine what it must look like by now.

Anyway, my Fragrant Bouquet, I should say one of them has gone streaky, and I
know it is not like Sweet Standard which is on the other side of the yard.
But one of my Sweet Standards has gone edge variegated, So since I am so
visually oriented, I have to put the relatives together and label them.
Sorry, I am confused again.  I don't' have Honeybells, do you think that I
have a chance of getting one without buying one?  N.