Re: Drought Resistant Hostas---Also H. 'Revolution'

A patent is granted for 20 years from the date of application.  I would guess that
a patent holder who informed you that the patent was applied for would have the
right to seek reasonable compensation once the patent was granted from those who
propagated the plant.  But that's just a guess.

The easiest way to avoid the problem is to not propagate the plant and respect the
patent process.

Chick