Re: Drought Resistant Hostas---Also H. 'Revolution'

In a message dated 08/12/2000 9:14:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< Hi Ray
    Hard to tell who is right or wrong, maybe both since these are plants
 instead of machines or something else. Here is a special page for plant
 patent applications.
The site you have listed above says " The grant, which lasts for 20 years
from the date of filing the application"

By the above line we notice that the effects the patent commences with the
APPLICATION date. I would assume that if the patent is rejected, then those
making the patent request have no recourse against those propagating the
plants.  But if the patent is excepted they would have legal recourse against
those propagating the plant.