Re: IAC List?

Chick, I appreciate your response. What I understood you to say, it that the
list is like a "holding tank" (for a limited time) until hostas are
registered. If they are not, within the allotted time, they will be dropped
from the list.

OK, next question, who can put them on the list? As an example, if I find a
hosta that is not listed, can I? Or is it the introducers/originator's
responsibility to do so?

I'm really not interested in starting a debate here as to whether or not the
AHS has the power to "make" people register hostas. Think we've beat that
horse to death, and then some!

I just wanted to understand how the IAC list works. You explained it's
purpose (thanks!), but what's the process? Anyone?

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)

Website: www.bigfoot.com/~Hostanut