Re: Drought Resistant Hostas

In a message dated 8/13/00 4:37:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cntrygal2@email.msn.com writes:

<< The Iris foliage is looking bad along with the daylilies. >>

Sue, you are right there with the hostas that look good and I have decided
that Fragrant Bouquet is my favorite, that thing is just so impressive and

At this time of year I always wonder why I have iris and daylilies.  Iris are
my favorite flower, but they are so ugly right now.  The daylilies look like
someone chewed them up and I can't keep up with pulling the brown leaves off
around the bottom, is that normal?