Re: hostas for coins- new, old, from far and near

HoroRL@aol.com wrote:

> Good morning Bob:
>
> I reread your email about the coins.  My big mistake.  If I ever find my
> father's jar of paper money and coins, seeds from streaked hosta would be
> just fine.  Providing it's okay with you.
>
> Hostally,
>
> Rich
Hi Rich
	I don't want to be difficult but although I have streaked seed it
didn't come back very good last year. I harvested all the streaked seed
I had last year and when I started them about 6 weeks ago I only see
about 5 streaked ones. Not too good. I would rather trade you something
like a hosta or some daylily seed. Pretty much all the daylilies I have
are in the $100+ range and I crossed them with other really good ones. I
think you would happier with these than unknown hosta seed.
Thanks
--
Bye
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/