Re: IAC List?

> > You guys better watch out!  Mildred Seaver claims she is the Queen of
all she surveys, and holds many titles that Clyde Crockett, and others in
hostadom have bestowed upon her that probably even supercede Empress!  Clyde
could you list Mildred's title's for the group?

Oh but of course, I bow down to Her Highness in all aspects....
I too acknowledge Narda's suggestion that we are all kings, queens, and yes
empresses of our own kingdoms. Much safer places than the world of
reality....

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)

Website: www.bigfoot.com/~Hostanut