Re: Flame Stitch

Ray and all,
This year I moved my Flame Stitch (after i almost lost it) from a drier patch
of ground to a new garden where it is black dirt and compost.
I think it might get a bit more sunshine now, I don't think it was getting
any sun before.
It went from just a few leaves to a new flush of leaves. They have doubled in
the 4 weeks it has been there.
Wish I could send a picture. I don't belong to the pix. And we are not
supposed to send pictures...if you would like to see it email me and I will
send to you.