Re: Eola Sapphire

In a message dated 8/21/00 7:17:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, beautbug@tm.net
writes:

<< I wonder if there are any other ones out there besides Eola Sapphire and
 Eola Salad Bowl.

Denise, the nursery down the road from me had a bunch of Eola hostas in the
spring.  I didn't give them much thought as they all looked like something
common that had been renamed and they were expensive.

Want me to take a look and see if I can find something different?  N.