Grower's Trade Names

Hi all,
  With the weather at 105 degrees and unable to work in the gardens, I thought I'd work at the computer.
  I have wanted to make a list of the growers and the trade names they use to sell some or all their Hostas by, like Lakeside is Mary Chastain's. So, I have done so to the best of my knowledge, with the help of the Silver Book, Hosta Finder and any other Hosta books I have.
  I'm asking your help in making this list correct and complete. If you know of others that aren't on the list, or if my information is incorrect, please e-mail me privately. My list is attached.
  I want to thank anyone that helps ahead of time...just in case I don't get to it later.
Sue Smith
Trade Name Grower
Abba Paul Aden
Abiqua Walden West