Zilis to sell and autograph books at Hosta in Focus

Carol Brashear would you pass this along to the newsletter editors group and to Phoenix robin -- I am at work and do not have the addresses with me  Thank!

Announcement regarding Hosta in Focus

The Bad News:
I am sorry to say that Alex Summers called me last night and has indicated that he feels that given Gene's current health he will not be able to attend and speak at Hosta in Focus this year.  For those of you who are concerned Gene has had recurring problems and is pretty much required to remain housebound.

The Good News
My dear friend, Mark Zilis (yes, that is with one "l" <VBG>) has agreed to speak at Hosta in Focus -- specifically to talk about his book and its use.  As a teaser, I have read Warren Pollock's review of Mark's book for the upcoming issues of both The Hosta Journal and the British Hosta and Hemerocallis Journal and Warren gave it 5 stars (like the Michelin Guide of book reviews).
Mark will also have with him copies of the book to sell and autograph.  And for those that have ordered and  received their copies before Hosta in Focus he will be available to autograph your copies as well.

For more information on HIF please contact me and I will get you the registration materials and a revised speaker list.