Re: My sentiments exactly

While we are talking about squirrels, I will mention that I got up and went
outside this morning around 2 am to listen to two owls whoooo ing at each
other.  That is awesome here in suburbia.  Watch out squirrels and rabbits
the big guys have moved to town.

Guess I have to watch my little twelve pound dogs too, huh.  N.