Ogon Koba sport

Several years ago, I picked up a cream-margined sport of Ogon Koba while
visiting a nursery in New York.  She had quite a few containers of this
plant. Sadly, I can remember neither the name of the nursery nor the name of
the lady who owned the nursery.  (why doesn't this surprise me?)  As a wild
shot, would anyone out there happen to know if this sport was ever named, or
the name of the nursery or owner so I might contact her?

Thank you in advance,