Re: an iris question

  • Subject: Re: an iris question
  • From: Linda <falkora@smig.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:31:49 -0500

Bob...I didn't realize my post was so unclear!  I had switched
topics!  I meant that Japanese iris don't do well for me because they
need more acid soil than other iris.  Acid soil has nothing to do
with borers!  The main point of my post was this new product that is
supposed to deter/prevent iris borers.