From: Chick
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: A Daylily Question
 Thanks Ran.

If you can go through August up there in the Artic, we can probably do it through November down here.  Of course, I guess it helps to have that insulating blanket of snow you get in September.

Chick

Chick

ChickHere , we do most of the daylily digging and re setting and potting during August.ThanksRan