Hosta in Focus Festival

  • Subject: Hosta in Focus Festival
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 11:08:46 EDT

I want to thank Bob Axmear for another service to hosta lovers.  In order to
expand the coverage of the advertisement for this year's Hosta in Focus
Festival ("HIF") (which is the best yet, with something for nearly every
lover of hosta gardening, just check it out!) I asked Bob if he would help me
post the advertisement and the registration form for HIF.

Bob has notified me this morning that they have been loaded at the following
sites:

http://hostalibrary.org/delete/hif2001.doc
is the site for the advertisement, please note that this details the agenda,
including speakers and topics, as well as the telephone number for the hotel.
 If there any problems with the hotel let me know sometimes there "800"
number registration people need a little fire lit under them to get it
correct, you will ask for the "hosta" group.

http://hostalibrary.org/delete/reg2001.doc
is the site for the registration form, again if there are any questions about
filling out the form let me know!

When you get to the site you may get a screen that says "Please enter your
authentication information" if this comes up just ignore it and hit cancel
and the form or ad will then come up.  I was able to print directly through
AOL, but others have had to download it and then print it.  Bob wonders if
Mac users will have any problems, but if they do they can let him know and he
can help out. The files will be at the address until November 1.

Again you may need to download them and then you can print them but you have
to be able to read .doc files.

Bob has tried it from two computers and it works fine for him. Like I said it
might clutch for the Mac users but if someone can't convert it Bob will load
that too. I might even be able to do it back on the other computer.

Thank you, and a BIG THANKS to Bob. Also, please feel free to send me any
questions you may have.

Kevin P. Walek