Zoom in on 'Izumi'

  • Subject: Zoom in on 'Izumi'
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 15:57:30 EDT

Hosta Friends:

On page 21 of the hosta journal 32: R we find under the registration of
'Morning Angel' that it is a cross of "Invincible x 'Izumi."  My problem is
that I have no knowledge concerning "Izumi'.  Can any of you shine any light
upon this hosta so that I might add the information correctly to my data
bank.

Thanks in advance.

We got 7/10 of an inch or rain this week.  It is wonderful to get a day off
from watering.

Lemke's Master List of Hostas

Lemkiowa