Re: A Daylily Question/Hot, Hot, Hot

  • Subject: Re: A Daylily Question/Hot, Hot, Hot
  • From: Kris Groberg <kgroberg@fargocity.com>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 17:27:57 -0500

EntICE11@aol.com wrote:
Chick ..
We found your heat..and you are welcome back to it anytime.
We in Minnesota have had over our allotment of over 90 degree days for the
summer.
Now 90 I can take when the humidity is 13%. But it is dew points in the 70's
and 80's and heat indexes in the 100's to 115's that are killing us. I do
believe Blaine got the record for the highest heat in Minn last week.
I am afraid to see my electric bill....
You know how many hostas that would buy????

Paula Pierce
Blaine, Mn

Same here in Fargo. So stifling this week, hard almost to breathe. Reminds me of teen years in Atlanta. I have been watering the hostas late late at night. Despite humidity the weather guys here say we have to mind the water use. Hostas and tomatoes come first.

Kris

[mailto:kgroberg@fargocity.com]