Re: 250,000 hits

  • Subject: Re: 250,000 hits
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 07:58:58 -0500

KT1140@aol.com wrote:

> I couldn't agree with you more Bob. That is why I don't think I'll ever go
> digital. 30 years with my manual SLR and I'm just starting to feel like I
> know what I'm doing.

Hi Kent
	The little I know about cameras so far I am finding digitals do some
things well as do film cameras. The one thing about digital is the
instant feedback while trying to learn. I mean you can take the same
shot dozens of times until you learn which is best but with a film
camera by the time I at least have them processed I forget what went on,
what settings
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/