Re: naming plants

  • Subject: Re: naming plants
  • From: "Hank Zumach" <zumach@execpc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 10:48:53 -0500

Hi Bob--It seems to me that no matter which method of naming is used,  some
confusion would result.  Would it be a problem to have a cross reference on
varieties such as Elatior where there is some confusion?  It might be
listed, WITHOUT photos, under the "E" section as 'Elatior" with a referral
to see the listing "nigrescens 'Elatior'" WITH photos, under the "N"
section.
Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI